விதிமுறைகள் & தனியுரிமை கொள்கை
Last updated on : 29/09/2018
Terms and Conditions of Use
Your use of this site is subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
Acceptance of terms:
By accessing this website, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with these Terms and Conditions, all applicable laws and regulations. If you do not agree with any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, please do not use or access this site.
Amendments to these Terms and Conditions may be made and effected by us at our discretion from time to time and will become effective immediately when posted to the site unless otherwise specified. The Terms and Conditions currently posted on the website reflect the latest version, and you should carefully review the same before you use our site.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Vanagam Seeds's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Vanagam Seeds's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
The materials on Vanagam Seeds's web site are provided "as is". Vanagam Seeds makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Vanagam Seeds does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
Revisions and Errata; non-reliance; waiver of liability:
The materials appearing on Vanagam Seeds's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Vanagam Seeds does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current, or that the site will operate error-free or without interruption. We shall not be liable to you or any third party for any loss or damage of any kind arising from your use of this site, or your dissemination of or reliance on any content contained on this site, and you hereby waive any claim against us regarding your use of, dissemination of our reliance on this site. Vanagam Seeds may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Vanagam Seeds does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Our staff has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Vanagam Seeds of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
These Terms and Conditions describe and encompass the entire agreement between you and us and supersede all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and understandings with respect to the site, the contents and materials provided by or through the site, and the subject matter of these Terms and Conditions.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected. Personal information will be collected from users who register as Sellers.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up to date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information readily available to site visitors.
- We may use "cookies" that automatically collect anonymous, non-personal information when visitors access the site. We may use anonymous, non-personal information to track the success of the site with its visitors, and to better tailor the site to visitors' needs.
- We do not share personal information about our visitors with third parties except with your permission.